We focus on providing our clients with personalized guidance, solutions, and peace of mind when facing life’s uncertainties.
Please complete the contact form below to send us a message.
- Client satisfaction is the ultimate measure of our success.
- We practice integrity, honesty, patience, and humility in our law practice and in our personal lives.
- We listen carefully to our clients, because each client has their own needs, concerns, and goals.
- We explain the process and legal issues and advise our clients in plain language they can understand.
- We are fortunate to live and work here, and we give back to our community.
- The elderly, veterans, and handicapped persons have much to teach us, and deserve our respect, care, and compassion.
Our Latest Blog News
You Should Talk About It
September 24, 2021
How excited do you, or your friends, get when talking about home improvement projects, a…
What is in Your Trust?
January 8, 2021
You went to an attorney and had a revocable living trust created. That’s great! Estate…
When is Medicaid Crisis Planning Appropriate?
December 23, 2020
I'm often asked this question - When is Medicaid crisis planning appropriate? When this planning…
Medicaid Isn’t for Me
September 16, 2020
“Medicaid isn’t for me.” Are you certain? Did someone else tell you it was not…