We focus on providing our clients with personalized guidance, solutions, and peace of mind when facing life’s uncertainties.
Please complete the contact form below to send us a message.
- Client satisfaction is the ultimate measure of our success.
- We practice integrity, honesty, patience, and humility in our law practice and in our personal lives.
- We listen carefully to our clients, because each client has their own needs, concerns, and goals.
- We explain the process and legal issues and advise our clients in plain language they can understand.
- We are fortunate to live and work here, and we give back to our community.
- The elderly, veterans, and handicapped persons have much to teach us, and deserve our respect, care, and compassion.
How to Protect Assets from Nursing Home Costs
At any time in life, an accident or illness can leave you or a loved one needing long-term care services, such as residing in a nursing home or assisted living facility. The potential need for long-term care is always increasing with age and declining health.
Download our FREE Medicaid Asset Protection Trust E-Book and then contact us to get started on your planning needs.
You Should Talk About It
How excited do you, or your friends, get when talking about home improvement projects, a…
What is in Your Trust?
You went to an attorney and had a revocable living trust created. That’s great! Estate…
When is Medicaid Crisis Planning Appropriate?
I'm often asked this question - When is Medicaid crisis planning appropriate? When this planning…
Medicaid Isn’t for Me
“Medicaid isn’t for me.” Are you certain? Did someone else tell you it was not…